Wirt County High School 2021-22 Enrollment Forms
This is the only form you need to fill out to enroll your student at WCHS for the 2021-22 school year.
If you need paper copies of the 2021-22 Enrollment forms for Wirt County High School, please contact the WCHS Office at 304-275-4241.
Use the links on the left side of this page to complete the following:
- Proof of Enrollment Requests
- Transcript Requests
- Parking Permit Requests
- School Excuse Dropbox
Medical Forms to be completed by your student's doctor if necessary (download and print or email to your doctor's office):
Wirt County High School Policies:
- Drug Testing Policy - This will be completed during your initial enrollment.
- AUP (Computer and Internet Usage) Policy - This will be completed during your initial enrollment.
Additional Forms and Policies for Your Information Only (these do not need to be completed for initial enrollment).
- Construction and Ag Insurance Form
- Wirt County Schools Notice of Educational Services For Homeless Children and Youth
- McKinney-Vento Act
- Notice to Obtain Written Parental Consent for Military or College Recruiters
- Pesticide Application Notification Request
- Opt-Out Media Release Form
- Student Emergency Medical Form
- Wirt County Schools Family Educational and Privacy Act (FERPA) Annual Notice for Disclosure of School Directory Information-High School
- Student Educational Leave Request Form
Parent and Student Handbook - Coming soon!