Wirt County High School 2020-21 Enrollment Forms
Parents - you MUST complete the form above BEFORE your student can receive their netbook.
Please complete these forms AFTER the initial enrollment above if they apply to your student:
- Request a Driving Permit - Complete this if your student is driving to school.
- Wirt County Online Learning Agreement - This is for all students who are NOT enrolled in WV Learns. This includes students in A group, B group, and fully virtual students.
Other School Online Forms
Medical Forms to be completed by your student's doctor (download and print or email to your doctor's office):
Wirt County High School Policies:
- Drug Testing Policy - This will be completed during your initial enrollment.
- AUP (Computer and Internet Usage) Policy - This will be completed during your initial enrollment.
Additional Forms and Policies for your Information Only
- Construction and Ag Insurance Form
- Wirt County Schools Notice of Educational Services For Homeless Children and Youth
- McKinney-Vento Act
- Notice to Obtain Written Parental Consent for Military or College Recruiters
- Pesticide Application Notification Request
- Opt-Out Media Release Form
- Student Emergency Medical Form
- Driving Permit Forms (Printable Version)
- Wirt County Schools Family Educational and Privacy Act (FERPA) Annual Notice for Disclosure of School Directory Information-High School
- Virtual Learning Agreement
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Student Educational Leave Request Form
- WCHS Online Learning Agreement (Printable Version)
- WV Virtual School Agreement for WV Learns (Printable Version)